Caring & Experienced Teachers
Our highly qualified, caring teachers are dedicated to fostering a safe, yet stimulating environment for children to feel both nurtured and encouraged to explore.
Clean & Safe Environment
We are committed to student safety and to securing our campus while maintaining an environment that optimizes our students' ability to thrive.
God’s truth is woven into the fabric of everything we do in order to develop a biblical worldview in our students.
Age appropriate educational activities are provided to nurture your child’s development and prepare them to transition into the next class.
We are committed to the development of the whole child by nurturing the intellectual, creative, social, emotional, moral, and spiritual growth of each child.
"Opendoor Child Development Center goes above and beyond for our kids. When we drop them off, we have peace of mind knowing they are safe, loved, and educated."
Classes & Tuition
We operate based on a year-long, August to August schedule. Based on our curriculum and our desire for children to have continuity, your child will remain with the same group for the entire year even when their age increases. Your child will rise to the next age group each August.
All new enrollments are pulled from our current waiting list. If you would like to be contacted by a representative, please fill out the application form below.
- 6 weeks – 1 year old
- 1 adult per 5 infants in a group size of 10 with 2 adults
- Our infant classroom is equipped with developmentally appropriate materials and environment to enable the children to learn and grow.
- 1 – 2 years old
- 1 adult per 6 toddlers in a group size of 12 with 2 adults
- Our toddler rooms are designed to teach active learners at their own pace and engage their curious minds.
- 1 – 3 years old
- 1 adult per 10 two-year-old children in a group size of 20 children with 2 adults
- Our 2-year-old classrooms allow your child to build a happier, healthier, more well-rounded foundation for the future.
- 3 – 4 years old
- 1 adult per 15 three-year-old preschool-aged children in a group size of 23 with 2 adults
- Our 3-year-old classrooms are set up to satisfy inquisitive minds and teach them independence within healthy boundaries.
- 4 – 5 years old
- 1 adult per 20 four-year-old preschool-aged children in a group size of 20 with 2 adults
- Our 4-year-old classrooms prepare children for kindergarten and beyond.
Complete the form for enrollment information.
WE DO NOT FOLLOW PITT COUNTY SCHOOL CLOSINGS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY SCHEDULING CHANGES OR CLOSURES.
"The hardest thing about returning to work was leaving my baby boy in the care of someone else. Opendoor CDC staff provide a level of peace and comfort for me throughout the day because I know he is loved and cared for. I never have to question how his day was because the communication app keeps me updated, and the staff will even send cute pictures of him during the day."